My Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

New Life, New Adventures

So after one of my friends had read this blog he mentioned how it was great, but also depressing. I didn't realize that I didn't really write about anything happy. So I will write about something happy :)
A lot of different things has happened to me since I have returned from my mission in November. Nothing that I could have foreseen. I have met a lot of great people, I have been on dates, I had a boyfriend, and got kicked out of BYU-Idaho. The more i look back I see how everything happened for a reason, and is preparing me for my future. I do miss Cameron a ton, it hurts me when I find out he is with other guys or dating them. But I do need to move on, I was reading a friends blog and saw this picture:

Pretty soon I will be writing a new chapter in my life and I am excited for it. I am in need of something new, fresh, and exhilarating. I am excited for the new friends I will make, and the people I will love. And nothing is better to start this off with than going on a trip to Europe :)
Right before I move I will be going on a trip to London and Rome with my family for nine days. I have been to London already before but never to Rome. My goals there are to:
1. Eat a lot of good food
2. Meet the Pope
3. See a lot of cute Italian boys
My friend today told me that I will be disappointed in Rome because there are only cute boys and no hot girls. But when she said that i just smiled inside and thought, oh no, I do not think I will be disappointed.
I will be sure to take a lot of pictures of the buildings, food, and of course... the boys for everyone :)
I think that this trip will cheer me up and help me get through and over all the heartbreak that has happened recently. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment